1. Zhong-Zhi Bai, Beresford N. Parlett and Zeng-Qi Wang, On Generalized Successive Overrelaxation Methods for Augmented Linear Systems, Numerische Mathematik, 102:1(2005), 1-38.
2. Zhong-Zhi Bai and Zeng-Qi Wang, Restrictive Preconditioner for Conjugate Gradient Methods for Symmetric Positive Definite Linear System, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 187 (2006)，202-226.
3. Zhong-Zhi Bai, Xue-Bin Chi and Zeng-Qi Wang, A Lanczos-Based Projection Method for Symmetric Indefinite Linear Systems, Proceedings of the Seventh China-Japan Joint Seminar on Numerical Mathematics, Science Press, Beijing and New York, 2006.
4. Zhong-Zhi Bai, Zeng-Qi Wang, On Parameterized Inexact Uzawa Methods for Generalized Saddle Point Problems, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 428(2008) 2900-2932.
5. Zeng-Qi Wang, Optimization of Parameterized Uzawa Preconditioners for Saddle Point Matrices, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 226(2009), no.1, 136-154.
6. Zhong-Zhi Bai, Michael K. Ng and Zeng-Qi Wang, Constraint Preconditioners for Symmetric Indefinite Matrices, SIAM. J. Matrix Anal. & Appl.31 410 (2009) .
7. Zeng-Qi Wang, On Hybrid Preconditioning Methods for Large Sparse Saddle-Point Problems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 434 (2011) 2353–2366.
8. Z.-Z. Bai, M. Benzi , F. Chen and Zeng-Qi Wang, Preconditioned MHSS iteration methods for a class of block two-by-two linear systems with applications to distributed control problems, IMA J Numer. Anal., 33 (2013), pp. 343-369.
9. Z.-Z. Bai, F. Chen and Zeng-Qi Wang, Additive block diagonal preconditioning for block two-by-two linear systems of skew-Hamiltonian coefficient matrices, Numer. Algor.,(2013) 62:655–675.
10. Zeng-Qi Wang, Restrictively preconditioned Chebyshev method for solving systems of linear equations, Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 2014, 10.1007/s10665-014-9694-5.