Ph.D., 2009, Berlin Technical University
Distribution of zeros of polynomials and entire functions, Hurwitz polynomials and entire functions, Polya frequency generating functions, orhtogonal polynomials, continued fractions, total positivity, hydrodynamic stability and bifurcation theory
PhD, 2009, Berlin Technical University
MSc, 2001, Rostov State University (now Southern Federal University)
BSc, 1999, Rostov State University (now Southern Federal University)
Distinguished researcher, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, August 2012 - present
Postdoctorate researcher, Berlin Technical University, May 2009 - July 2012
Teaching assistant, Berlin Technical University, October 2007 - February 2008
Research assistant, Berlin Technical University, May 2007 - May 2009
Lecturer, Southern Federal University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), September 2006 - December 2006
Teaching assistant, Southern Federal University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), September 2000 - August 2006
3. N. Bebiano and M. Tyaglov, Direct and inverse spectral problems for a class of non-self-adjoint periodic tridiagonal matrices, Linear Algebra Appl., 439, no. 11, 2013, pp. 3490 - 3504, doi:10.1016/j.laa.2013.09.026, ArXiv version.
4. M. Tyaglov, Sign patterns of the Schwarz matrices and generalized Hurwitz polynomials, Electron. J. Linear Algebra, 24, 2012, pp. 215 - 236, doi:10.13001/1081-3810.1589.
6. M. Derevyagin, O. Holtz, S. Khrushchev, and M. Tyaglov, Szego‘s theorem for matrix orthogonal polynomials, Journal of Approximation theory, 164, no. 9, 2012, pp. 1238 - 1261, 2012, doi:10.1016/j.jat.2012.05.003, ArXiv version.
7. M. Tyaglov, On the number of real critical points of logarithmic derivatives and the Hawaii conjecture, Journal d‘Analyse Mathematique, 114, no. 1, 2011, pp. 1 - 62, doi:10.1007/s11854-011-0011-1, ArXiv version.
9. V. Kostov, B. Shapiro, and M. Tyaglov, Maximal univalent disks of real rational functions and Hermite-Biehler polynomials, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 139, no. 5, 2011, pp. 1625 -1635, doi:10.1090/S0002-9939-2010-10778-5, ArXiv version.
10. M. Tyaglov, Monotonicity principle in the Rayleigh problem for isothermally incompressible fluid, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 48, no. 5, 2007, pp. 649 - 655, doi:10.1007/s10808-007-0083-y.
1.O. Katkova, M. Tyaglov, and A. Vishnyakova, Linear finite difference operators preserving Laguerre-Pólya class, ArXiv version.
2. M. Tyaglov, Self-interlacing polynomials, ArXiv version.
3. M. Tyaglov and M. Atia, On the number of non-real zeroes of a homogeneous differential polynomial, ArXiv version to appear soon.
4. M. Tyaglov, Generalized Hurwitz polynomials, ArXiv version.
5. O. Kushel and M. Tyaglov, Criterion of total positivity of generalized Hurwitz matrices, ArXiv version is to appear soon
6. O. Kushel and M. Tyaglov, On the zeroes of generating polynomials of generalized Hurwitz matrices, ArXiv version is to appear soon
1. P. Brändén, G. Csordas, O. Holtz, and M. Tyaglov, Stability, hyperbolicity, and zero localization of functions, Workshop summary.
2. M. Tyaglov, Investigation of convection of isothermally incompressible fluid in a horizontal layer. Part I, ICSTI technical report, 05.01.2003, No.7-B2003 (in Russian), 2003.
1. Zeroes of finite differences of polynomials and entire functions (with O. Katkova, A. Vishnyakova, and J. Xu)
2. Schwarz matrix with exactly one eigenvalue and a sequence of orthogonal polynomials (with C. da Fonseca).
3. Periodic negative-regular continued fractions and atomic decomposition in the modular group (with S. Khrushchev)
4. Periodic negative-regular continued fractions. Analytic theory (with S. Khrushchev)
5. Hurwitz polynomials and total positivity (jointly with J. Garloff and M. Adm)
6. New matrix criterion for functions generating Pólya frequency sequences (jointly with A. Dyachenko)
7. New determinantal formulas for rational functions
8.Hermite-Biehler polynomials and balayage measures (jointly with A. Martinez-Finkelshtein and R. Kozhan)
9. Electrostatics of multiple orthogonal polynomials (jointly with A. Martinez-Finkelshtein and S. Kalmykov)
10. Zeroes of derivatives of unit polynomials (jointly with J. Xia)
1. International Conference on Special Functions: Theory, Computation, and Applications, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China, June 5-9.
2. The 2017 International Workshop on Matrix Inequalities and Matrix Equations (MIME 2017), Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, June 6-8.
3. 2017 Workshop on Matrices and Operators, Hunan University, Changsha, China, June 9-12.
4. The 6th International Conference on Matrix Analysis and Applications (ICMAA 2017), Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam, June 15-18.
5. Summer School on "Orthogonal Polynomials and SpecialFunctions" (OPSF-S7), University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, June 26-30.
6. The 14th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications (OPSFA14), University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, July 3-7.
7. Computational Methods and Function Theory (CMFT‘2017), UMCS, Lublin, Poland, July 10-15.
8. Conference Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM‘2017), Barcelona, Spain, July 10-19, especially the Workshop "Special Functions and Orthogonal Polynomials", July 17-19.
9. 2017 Meeting of the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS 2017), Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA, July 24-28.
10. International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications (IWOTA‘2017), TU Chemnitz, Germany, August 14-18.
11. International Conference on MATRIX Analysis and its Applications (MAT TRIAD 2017), Bedlewo, Poland, September 25-29.
1. SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra (SIAM-ALA18), Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong, May 4-8.
1. 8th European Congress of Mathematics, Portoroz, Slovenia, July 05 - 11.
1. 2016 International Conference on Matrix Theory with Applications IRCTMT-AORC Joint Meeting (ICMTA2016), Shanghai Univeristy, Shanghai, China, December 28-31.
2. International Conference on Mathematical Analysis & its Applications (ICMAA 2016), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India, November 28 - December 02, 2016.
3. VI Russian-Armenian Conference on Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Physics and Analytical Mechanics, Rostov-on-Don, Russia, September 11-16, 2016.
4. 4th Dolomites Workshop on Constructive Approximation and Applications (DWCAA16), Alba di Canazei, Trento, Italy, September 8-13, 2016.
5. Barry Simon‘s combo: Fields Institute Young Researchers Symposium "Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics", Toronto, Canada, August 22-26, 2016, CRM Conference "Frontiers in Mathematical Physics", Montréal, Canada, August 28-September 1, 2016.
6. Second ZiF Summer School on Randomness in Physics and Mathematics: From Spin Chains to Number Theory, ZiF - Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany, August 8 - 20, 2016.
7. International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications (IWOTA‘2016), Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA, July 18-22, 2016.
8. 7th European Congress of Mathematics, Berlin, Germany, July 18 - 22, 2016.
9. 20th Conference of the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, July 11-15, 2016.
10. SIAM Annual Meeting 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, July 11-15, 2016.
11. 8th St.Petersburg Conference in Spectral Theory, Euler Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, July 3-6, 2016.
12. Constructive Theory of Functions, Sozopol, Bulgaria, June 11 - 17, 2016.
13. Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Approximation Theory (HAAT 2016), Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Barcelona, Spain, June 6 - 10, 2016.
14. XII International Conference "Approximation and Optimization in the Caribbean", Havana University, Havana, Cuba, June 5-10, 2016.
15. 15th International Conference on Approximation Theory, Menger Hotel San Antonio, Texas, USA, May 22 - 25, 2016.
16. Sixth International Scientific Conference "Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VI", dedicated to the 75 annual jubilee of professor Stefan Samko, Rostov-on-Don, Russia, 24 - 29 April, 2016.
17. Joint Mathematics Meeting, Seatle, WA, USA, January 6-9, 2016.
18. XI Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on Random Matrix Theory and Applications, Bielefeld University, Germany, December 10-12, 2015.
19. Fourth Najman Conference on Spectral Problems for Operators and Matrices, Opatija, Croatia, September 20-25, 2015.
20. Mat Triad 2015, Coimbra, Portugal, September 11-17, 2015.
21. Conference Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM‘2014), Universidad de la República, Montevideo (Uruguay), December 11 - 20, 2014.
22. International Conference on Applied Mathematics in honour of Professor Roderick S. C. Wong’s 70th Birthday, City University of Hong Kong, December 1-5, 2014.
23. "International Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials, Integrable Systems and Their Applications" , on the occasion of Professor Mourad Ismail‘s 70th Birthday, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Shaoxing University, October 25-29, 2014.
24. "The Real World is Complex", An international Symposium in honor of Christian Berg, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 26-28, 2015.
25. 4th International Conference on Matrix Methods in Mathematics and Applications, MMMA-2015, Moscow, Russia, August 24-28, 2015.
26. 8th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM), Beijing, China, August 10-14, 2015.
27. 10th ISAAC conference, University of Macau, China, August 3-8, 2015.
28. International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications (IWOTA 2015), Tbilisi, Georgia, July 6-10, 2015.
29. Progress on Difference Equations, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal, June 15-18, 2015.
30. Joint AMS-EMS-SPM International Meeting, Porto, Portugal, June 10-13, 2015.
31. 5th Iberoamerican Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials and Applications EIBPOA2015, Instituto de Matemáticas, C.U., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, June 8-12, 2015.
32. Workshop "Asymptotics in integrable systems, random matrices and random processes and universality": In honour of Percy Deift‘s 70th birthday, CRM, Montreal, June 7-11, 2015.
33. The 13th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications (OPSFA13), National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD (USA), June 1-5, 2015.
Seminar "Matrix theory and complex analysis in root location of polynomials and entire functions"
Tuesday 16:00-18:00, room 1207
Seminar "Matrix theory in combinatorics and graph theory"Thursday 10:00-11:30, room 1202
Seminar "Equilibrium measures and balayage"
Friday 09:00-11:00, room 1106
1. A. Kolmogorov and S. Fomin, Measure, Lebesgue integrals, and Hilbert space, Academic Press, New York and London, 1960.
2. A. Kolmogorov and S. Fomin, Introductory Real Analysis, Dover Publication Inc., New York, 1970.
3. J. Hunter, Measure Theory, Lecture notes
4. I. Natanson, Theory of Functions of a Real Variable, Vol. I and Vol. II, Frederick Ungar Publishing Co, New York, 1955, 1961, 1964.
5. L. Richardson, Measure and integration. A Concise Introduction to Real Analysis, Jonh Wiley & Sons Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2009.
6. W. Rudin, Real and Complex Analysis, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1986.
7. E. Stein and R. Shakarchi, Real Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton and London, 2005.
8. M. Spiegel, Real variables. Lebesgue measure and integration with applications to Fourier series, McGraw-Hill inc., 1990.
Literature for Fourier Analysis:
Talk: Total nonnegativity of Hurwitz matrices for doubly infinite power series
Talk: Two families of orthogonal polynomials on the unit circle from basic hypergeometric functions
Talk: R_II type recurrence, generalized eigenvalue problem and orthogonal polynomials on the unit circle
Series of talks: Lectures on Riemann-Hilbet method
Mohammad Adm, Alexander Aptekarev, Walter van Assche, Mohamed Jalel Atia, Natalia Bebiano, Bernhard Beckermann, Petter Brändén, David A. Cardon, Tom Craven, George Csordas, Maksym Derevyagin, Diego Dominici, Alexander Dyachenko, Carlos da Fonseca, Shmuel Friedland, Juergen Garloff, Dmitrii Karp, Olga Katkova, Sergei Kalmykov, Sergey Khrushchev, Vladimir Kostov, Rostyslav Kozhan, Arno Kuijlaars, Olga Kushel, Francisco Marcellán, Andrei Martínez-Finkelshtein, Boris Shapiro, Alagacone Sri Ranga, Anna Vishnyakova, Wadim Zudilin.
COPYRIGHT 2016 © SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES, SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY 上海交通大学数学科学学院 ©版权所有