Cheng Wang (王 成)
Special Researcher (特别研究员)
Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Ph.D., Statistics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), 2013.
- B.S., Statistics, Department of Statistics and Finance, USTC, 2007.
- Large random matrix theory and its application
- Multivariate statistical analysis in large dimensional data
- High-dimensional statistical inference
- The 10th International Conference on Global Growth of Modern Statistics in the 21st Century, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Dec 19-22, 2016, Committee Member.