- Jianguo Huang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Jinglai Li, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lei Zhang,
Shanghai Jiao Tong
The Workshop on Recent Advances in Numerical Analysis will
be held from Nov 15 to Nov 16, in the Department of Mathematics,
University, Shanghai, China.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together experts in the field
of numerical analysis (in the broad sense) and explore possible
collaborations. We expect to cover more traditional topics such as
Finite Element methods, domain decomposition, adaptive methods, as well
as new developments in multi-scale methods, sparse approximation,
uncertainty quantification, and stochastic computation.
Invited Speakers and Talks
- Wenbin Chen (Fudan University) : Numerical simulations for some new epitaxial thin film models.
- Yanping Chen (South China Normal University) : Error
estimates and superconvergence of mixed finite element methods for
bilinear optimal control problems
- Xiaoliang Cheng (Zhejiang University): On a Kohn-Vogelius
type formulation for an optimization problem arising in bioluminescence
- Eric Chung (The Chinese University of Hong Kong): Adaptive generalized multiscale finite element method.
- Xiaoying Dai (Chinese Academy of Sciences): Adaptive Finite Element approximations for Kohn-Sham models.
- Huoyuan Duan (Wuhan University) : Multiscale stabilized FEM for convection-dominated advection-diffusion-reaction equations.
- Jun Hu (Peking University) : 弹性力学问题混合有限元方法.
- Lijian Jiang (Hunan University) : High dimensional model representation and its application in stochastic model reduction.
- Hongyu Liu (Hong Kong Baptist University) : Locating
multiple multiscale electromagnetic scatterers by a single far-field
- Shipeng Mao (Chinese Academy of Sciences) : Adaptive mixed finite element method for incompressible magnetohydrodynamics.
- Zuoqiang Shi (Tsinghua University) : Graph Laplacian and Laplace-Beltrami operator on point cloud.
- Haijun Wu (Nanjing University) : A Combined Finite
element and Multiscale finite element method for the multiscale
Xie (Sichuan University) : BPX preconditioner for nonstandard finite element methods for diffusion problems.
- Xuejun Xu (Chinese Academy of Sciences) : A Robin-type Domain Decomposition preconditioner.
- Liwei Xu (Chongqing University) : Variational methods for the fluid-structure interaction problem.
- Xiaoming Yuan (Hong Kong Baptist University) : Some new convergence results of Primal-Dual hybrid gradient algorithm.
- Weiying Zheng (Chinese Academy of Sciences) : On eddy current model of nondestructive evaluation.
- Tao Zhou (Chinese Academy of Sciences) : Analysis for the
multivariate discrete least-squares projection: applications to
Huhua International Hotel, No. 300 Heqing Road, Minghang, Shanghai 200240
电话: 021-61268299, 021-51801144
The easiest way to get there is to take a Taxi, and it will cost about
100 RMB from Hongqiao, and 200 RMB from Pudong, but the time
is about the same since there is more traffic from Hongqiao.
- National Science Foundation of China
- Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Scientific and Engineering Computing, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shanghai Municipal Key Lab in Multiphysics Modeling, Analysis and Simulation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University